Medical expenses of COVID-19 patients in home isolation or community isolation according to the conditions stated in the insurance policy. In addition, holders of an AXA International Exclusive health insurance will receive daily compensations. For further information regarding AXA's home and community isolation coverage, please visit
AXA provides a variety of health insurance plans covering medical expenses for both outpatients and inpatients. The plans also offer medical treatment for patients with COVID-19 infection. AXA is devoted to providing the best care for its customers through AXA's network of 400 hospitals nationwide. Below are AXA's health insurance plans that support different needs:
- AXA SmartCare Executive and AXA SmartCare Executive Plus: With more benefits and the strongest protection, the plans start from only 4,000-5,000 Baht a year, with coverage up to 750,000 Baht per treatment.
- AXA SmartCare Optimum: This as-charged plan ensures the highest protection where various medical expenses are covered. Customers can choose the most suitable coverage for their needs, starting from 1.5 million Baht up to 20 million Baht a year.
- AXA International Exclusive: Customers can rest assured they will always be covered anywhere in the world with AXA International Exclusive plan that provides 24/7 medical care and emergency assistance. This is one of the highest levels of coverage in the market.
Follow the latest information on AXA's health insurance via:
- AXA websites at or
- AXA Customer Service Department at 02-118-8111 ext. 4
- AXA Thailand Facebook Page:
- Line: @AXAThailand
Source: Francom Asia Ltd.