Smart Metro: the future of lighting technology
Mr. Ruj Herabat, the Deputy Governor (business) of Metropolitan Electricity Authority (MEA) mentioned "The development policy call Thailand 4.0, which the government intends to achieve economic prosperity, social well-being, human values and environmental protection. MEA, the state enterprise improving the quality of electric power distribution system gears up to support the Thailand 4.0 policy by launching organization campaign call "the MetGE: METRO GRID ENABLER. It improves the electric power system stability and distribution system in the future by innovative technologies. Also, on the occasion of 60th anniversary of MEA in this year, MEA commits to be ready to support Bangkok to be the "Smart Metro" which drive Thailand to become the robust metropolis in ASEAN. Therefore, MEA has announced to be the host of LED Expo Thailand 2018 and PCB Expo Thailand 2018 this year."
LED Expo Thailand presents the sustainable electric power
Mr. Loy Joon How, General Manager of IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd., said LED Expo Thailand 2018 now in its 6th edition is running successfully under the theme, "Future of LED" aims to present the latest and very best innovation of LED lighting which connects with the lifestyle in the digital era.There will be many new highlight activities which include:
- Solar Zone the specific zone highlights of high performance solar products, services and technology for housing, commercial and industrial sectors, to induce huge saving on electricity, besides encouraging the usage of renewable energy.
- Lighting & Energy Saving Consultation Centre the area which facilitate a free discussion between trade visitors and professional consultants for current and upcoming lighting and energy saving projects.
- LoT – LED of things the section showcases the best of the best lighting product displays that are popular in the market and can be utilized in different industry sectors. It features LED signage system innovations, with sound and light effects, to keep the visitors engaged.Presenting system integration and applications, this section demonstrates how technology can play its part in the present and future of lighting.
- Architectural Design Village The special village which showcase amazing works of famous architects and designers to increase the efficiency of building as well as the presentation of creative lighting concept. This village would also impart education to visitors in term of energy saving and lighting design.
- International LED Summit The 2nd edition of summit which based on case studies, discussions over the latest trends, innovations and technology in both interior and exterior designs. A panel discussion will host the influences and issues that designers, owners and operators come across when it comes to implementing the LED technology. For this year's summit is "iLight Connect" that recognizes the current and emerging lighting control protocols and incredible design possibilities while reinforcing the increasing need for the players in the design, engineering and building professions to be connected in term of inter - disciplinary communication.
Enhance the efficiency of PCB with Surface Mount Technology (SMT)
"ASEAN's largest and only exhibition on printed circuit board manufacturing and electronics assemblies, is all geared up to present the comprehensive edition, with a host of new and practical show activities. The show has been continued to the third edition and will come up with the larger show at this year. One of the focus areas this year is surface mount technology (SMT). As technology becomes more complex and compact with time, the fabrication process that substitutes the through-hole mounting of PCB components with direct placement on the PCB surface. The components are mounted on the surface of the printed circuit boards and many are minute in size. It creates more effective than using traditional components with wire leads.Additionally, we are proud to present the PCB Technical Conference and Workshop which is supported by Thai Embedded Systems Association (TESA) and Innovative Experiment Co., Ltd (INEX)" Mr. Loy Joon How added.
Business Matching Program
Thailand Board of Investment (BOI) is cooperating with Thai Subcontracting Promotion Association to organize the exclusive business-matching activities which provide you insights on the joint investment opportunities in the Thai electronics market. In addition, Buyer program is provided to qualify buyers for meeting with leading LED and lighting company on a pre-scheduled, one-on-one basis.
For more details, please visit www.ledexpothailand.com and www.pcbexpothailand.com
ABOUT THE HOST ORGANIZATION:
MEA is the state enterprise improving the quality of electric power distribution system
To become an international leading organization in the electric power business.
1. To conduct business with quality, reliable and safe power distribution system.
2. To serve with proactive service in customer oriented.
3. To develop and increase the competitive competencies.
4. To develop an organizational management or sustainability and responsibility for society and environment.
MEX Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd.
MEX Exhibitions Pvt. Ltd. is an established and leading exhibition company with a strong presence of four decades in the advertising industry, over 18 years in publishing & 13 years in exhibitions. The company has produced more than 100 market leading trade exhibitions for various segments in addition to various magazines & advertising trade directories of repute. Successful exhibitions conducted all over India, Dubai, Singapore, Thailand & Kenya.
IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd.
IMPACT Exhibition Management Co., Ltd. ("IMPACT") is the leading exhibition organizer in Thailand. Offering a full range of services for domestic and international exhibitions, conferences, meetings and special events, IMPACT has earned a well-deserved reputation as a highly professional and reliable show manager/organizer amongst the public and private sectors. Through face-to-face and digital channels, and working hand-in-hand with international trade associations, organizers and corporations across a broad spectrum of industries, IMPACT creates environments to help you build a network of professional contacts in the course of one event.