วันเสาร์ที่ ๑๐ ตุลาคม พ.ศ. ๒๕๕๘ ๑๙:๓๒ น.
Food and Healthcare Press Releases
The 16th AGM and Annual Conference of the Developing Countries Vaccine Manufacturers Network (DCVMN) came to a close today after four days of productive interactions between more than 300 stakeholders. Co-hosted by the Queen Saovabha Memorial Institute
- The study demonstrates that a foetus of 16 weeks is already capable of properly hearing and responding to music as long as it is emitted from the mother's vagina.
- The foetus can hardly hear sound from an external source and from its mother. It perceives it in a whispered, distorted form.
- In the case of music emitted from the vagina, 87% of foetuses move their mouths or tongues and almost half pull out their tongues as far as they will go. They perform vocalisation movements prior to the acquisition of language.
- The device developed for the study enables foetal deafness to be ruled out. It also makes ultrasound scans easier and reduces the stress of parents during pregnancy.
After only 16 weeks of existence, foetuses hear and respond to music as long as it is emitted from their mother's vagina. Foetuses respond to this stimulus by opening their mouths and pulling their tongues out as far as possible, making vocalisation movements - prior to the acquisition of language.
Responding to findings of the 2015 Quality of Death index, global & regional palliative care organisations call for governments to act on the resolution of the World Health Assembly (WHA) on palliative care , ahead of World Hospice and Palliative
Accompanied by her husband Charles, 9th Earl Spencer, Countess Spencer honored in Mexico City event Countess Spencer, who founded Whole Child International in 2004, has been elected an Ashoka Fellow. She joins the world's largest and most influential
Bangkok Bank Third Regional Metropolitan Area Manager Yuttapong Phoomborplub (right), Bangkok Bank Siriraj Piyamaharajkarun Hospital branch manager Narisa Laowpanich (left), the Friends for Friends' Club President Clinical Professor (Emeritus) Dr.
- Agreement with BioMarin, a leading company in the treatment of genetic and rare diseases, also includes returning option to develop and commercialize Peg-Pal - Merck to receive upfront payment of EUR 340 million, plus up to EUR 185 million in
Registration is now open for Asia Pacific MedTech Forum 2015, the region's first event of its kind for the fast-growing medical devices and diagnostics industry. Announced by the Asia Pacific Medical Technology Association (APACMed) today, this inaugural
Occlutech, a leading innovator of implants to treat structural heart disease today announced that it has obtained European CE Mark approval for its dedicated muscular Ventricle Septal Defect Closure Device, (VSD). The device is a specifically designed
AccuTec Blades, Inc. today announced its appointment of Durham-Duplex as the exclusive UK and European Distributor of its Personna(R), GEM(R) and American Line(R) branded products. Key areas that Durham will service are medical device manufacturing, food
Eli Lilly and Company (NYSE: LLY) and Incyte Corporation (NASDAQ: INCY) today announced positive top-line results of RA-BEGIN, the third Phase 3 study evaluating the safety and efficacy of baricitinib, an investigational medicine for patients with
A Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) between HIMSS Asia Pacific and the Ministry of Public Health Thailand (MoPH) was signed at the MoPH Headquarters in Bangkok on 23rd September. The MoU signed is for collaboration on the organization of the HIMSS
Nowadays, people tend to practice healthy habits to stay fit and active. Apart from regular physical activity, they also commit to healthy eating, including vegetarian diets which are gaining in popularity among young Thais. According to
The Kobe Biomedical Innovation Cluster (KBIC), one of Japan's largest biomedical clusters, took part for the first time in the medical device exhibition Medical Fair Thailand, held in Bangkok from September 10 to September 12. (Photo:
ViiV Healthcare today announced 24-week data from the Phase IIIb/IV STRIIVING study, an open-label study evaluating the efficacy, safety and tolerability of switching from an antiretroviral therapy (ART) to the once-daily, fixed-dose dolutegravir-based
Bangkok Dusit Medical Services Public Company Limited (BDMS) as Thailand's largest-network medical service operator has strategically tied with Keith L Black, MD,a world-acclaimed neurosurgeon to reinforce its vision of "Your Trusted Healthcare
Evidera , a leading provider of evidence-based solutions for the healthcare industry, is pleased to announce Evalytica(TM), a new software platform designed to support near real-time analyses of virtually any type of real-world data source, including
Public Health Institute, (PHI), Khartoum, Sudan has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) for strengthening its health system services, particularly in times of disasters. The MoU was signed by Dr.
Mr. Marcus Blackmore chairman of Blackmores Ltd recently presided over a symposium entitled "Integrating Complementary Medicine into Pharmacy – An Evidence Based Approach" was hold by Blackmores (Thailand) Ltd collaborate with Blackmores Institute
- Merck Philippines joins forces with Health Department and Thyroid Association to put spotlight on health and wellbeing of Filipino women Merck Serono, the biopharmaceutical business of Merck, today announced the launch of a partnership with the
Findings from a head-to-head trial comparing Victoza(R) (liraglutide) and lixisenatide, both in combination with metformin, demonstrated a significantly greater reduction in HbA1c of -1.83% for liraglutide vs -1.21% for lixisenatide in adults with type
Finesse Solutions, Inc., a leading manufacturer of measurement, single-use and automation solutions for life sciences process applications, announced a collaboration with Corning Life Sciences. The collaboration pairs Corning's novel CellCube(R)
- Secondary analyses evaluated ABASAGLAR(R) in patients previously treated with Lantus(R) insulin glargine Data from secondary analyses of Phase III clinical trials showed that ABASAGLAR(R) (insulin glargine), Eli Lilly and Company and Boehringer
This material is intended for global medical media only. For journalistic assessment and preparation before publication. New findings from the DUAL(TM) V phase 3b clinical trial showed greater improvements in treatment-related satisfaction and
New data presented today at the 51st annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes (EASD) show that patients with type 2 diabetes receiving the U200 formulation of Tresiba(R) (insulin degludec) experienced significantly lower rates