Ichitan Organic Green Tea goes into overdrive!!Business Press Releases Monday March 5, 2012 08:52
Tan Ichitan, the creator of the big-hit campaign “Tour Yok Gang,” which had made green-tea beverage popular among Thai consumers, is back to make a new splash with a new campaign and even greater fun, “Ichitan Tour Yok Gang: Travel with Tan, Fun with Nose,” a group tour campaign to offer 30 prizes for 120 people to compete in the fierce drinks market for this upcoming summer.
Tan Ichitan, managing director of Ichitan Group Co., Ltd., said, “The ‘Ichitan Tour Yok Gang’ became a talk-of-the-town campaign. It helped boost the popularity and success of ready-to-drink green tea. This year the campaign is back with a higher degree of fun. The 30 big prizes for 120 people to take a trip to Japan include free airfare, accommodations, and meals plus coverage of all withholding taxes and passport fees, in addition, the winning teams will also be awarded with 100,000 baht in pocket money for shopping.”
The winning teams will be taking a trip and visiting Japan’s most famous tourist attractions led by “Tour Yok Gang” leader Tan Ichitan, who could guarantee the best times with the best tour knowledge and insights as he is the true guru of green-tea drinks. And that is not the end of the fun, on top of that, with the participation of Nose-Udom Teapanich, Thailand’s best-known stand-up comedian will bring you the joy, entertainment and laughter. He recently made a stunning sales record with his “Diew Microphone Talk Show (Diew 9), his performance with limited 90,000 tickets over 18 rounds is sold out within one hour. Nose will help entertain the guests and bring pleasure to the winners all throughout the trip.
With the best promotional campaign based on travel, “Ichitan Tour Yok Gang: Travel with Tan, Fun with Nose” is set to become the most talked-about promotion campaign in the ready-to-drink market this year!!!
- Ichitan Organic Green Tea makes travel easy for the winners when applying for passports. They will be given free meals and free accommodations with no need to pay their 5 per cent withholding tax.
- Ichitan Organic Green Tea will give a chance for each winner to invite three friends of his or hers in join the fun time all together. The invited friends will enjoy the same privileges as the winners. Altogether 120 people will join the trip.
- They will be visiting the best tourist attractions sights in Japan while enjoying a fun time in an original Japanese style, with pocket money for shopping for every single team. Each team will be given 100,000 baht.
- Contestants can easily become winners. They simply write their name, address, and telephone number on the cover or on a Thai-language label of Ichitan Organic Green Tea, or Ichitan Double Drink, or Ichitan UHT boxes. They can drop off entries at 7-Eleven shops, leading stores joining the program nationwide, or mail directly to Ichitan Tour Yok Gang, P.O. Box 44, Ladprao, Bangkok 10310, March 1-May 31, 2012.
- Get up close and personal with Tan and his best friend, Nose. “Tan & Nose” tour will make the trip great fun. No amount of money could buy a trip with such a fun time.
The campaign, “Ichitan Tour Yok Gang: Travel with Tan, Fun with Nose” is ready to offer a great, fun time for everyone who wishes to vie for the prizes. Ichitan products for nationwide consumer thanks to its strong distribution alliances: DKSH and Boon Rawd Brewery. More than 70 million baht has been allotted to conduct an integrated marketing campaign to connect with consumers nationwide. A big press conference to introduce the campaign is being held Wednesday, February 29, 2012, at CentralWorld and joined by two beautiful actresses: Rita Sri-rita Jensen and Vicky-Sunisa Jett.
Vie for the prizes from Ichitan Organic Green Tea, Ichitan Doubledrink, and Ichitan UHT products. The campaign runs from March 1 to May 31, 2012. Find out more and the list of winners from Ichitan Tour Yok Gan on the Jor Jee TV show Saturdays at 4 pm on Channel 7. For more information, go to: www.facebook.com/ichitan or www.ichitandrink.com
Latest Press Release
McDonald’s Thailand is taking part in the 2nd year of “National Breakfast Day”, The world’s biggest breakfast. Give away FREE Sausage McMuffin with Eggs worth over 13 million baht to customers during breakfast at participating...
A plethora of stunning contrasts – that’s what the Nine West Spring Summer 2014 collection, from U.S.A. is all about. Vibrant shades versus subdued hues, material mixes showcasing the perfect marriage of leather and mesh, bold graphic prints...
ยูเซอรินและบู๊ทส์ขอเรียนเชิญท่านสื่อมวลชนร่วมงานเปิดตัวแคมเปญ“Fight UV for Healthy Skin” ภายใต้โครงการ Boots Healthcare Campaign “Feel Good...
For fifteen years, the Jean Paul Gaultier “Classique” and “Le Male” fragrances have personified the legendary couple in perfumery. Reunited on our screens once more in the new “On The Docks” saga released at the end of...
Spring 2014 comes decked out in green — a breath of new life in a pop-up edition, just long enough to savour the season. L’Eau d’Issey launches headlong into a new adventure in three variations, each spotlighting a different facet of...